Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tempeh Helper

Tonight for dinner I made Tempeh Helper from the PPK blog. I'd seen it a long time ago but finally decided that tonight was the night to make it. I made a few substitutions as one often does, listed here:

-used fresh minced garlic in place of granulated garlic I didn't have
-probably didn't use enough broth powder in the tempeh helper part cause I didn't have a lot left
-used veg broth instead of broth powder and water in the cheesey sauce part
-used tri-color alphabet pasta instead of small shells (all TJ's had that was small)

Despite the minor changes, it turned out good. Now that I'm thinking about it, I totally forgot the frozen peas. I even bought them, but I got so excited about eating it that I forgot.

Here's a picture of it on the stove:



















And here it is in my bowl ready to eat:


















Make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment